Thursday, October 27, 2011

October Visiting Teaching




I know this post is a little late, but I thought I'd share it anyway. 
Check out my blog post HERE to follow the directions for making the "Gourmet Caramel Apples".
You can find and download the adorable printable from Liberty's Layouts.

I found a similar poem from Pam at Strong Armor
if you'd like to make your own handout.


Since this is the time for goblins and bats
Halloween parties and ghosts and cats
Weird costumes and strange masks too
These are the things I wish for you-
May the only ghost that comes to stay
Be the Holy Ghost to guide your way.
May the only spirits you chance to meet
Be the spirits of love & warm friends sweet.
These are Halloween wishes for you
And may God bless you in all you do.
HAPPY HALLOWEEN

0 Little Bit People Said...:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! I love hearing from you :)