Saturday, January 7, 2012

Digi Layout: Hunter's 12th Birthday


I want to wish my son a Happy Birthday! He turned 12 years old on Tuesday. We are so proud of him.  He's such an amazing boy.  He's exactly what I hoped my son would be.
Smart, good looking, funny, musically talented, obedient, and spiritual.  I'm not saying he's perfect..he has his faults..but for the most part he's a great kid.
Height: 5 Feet 8  inches
Weight: 175 lbs.
Shoe Size: 13 Mens
Best Friends: Dalton &  Logan
Favorite Food: Pizza
Favorite Dessert? German chocolate cake
Favorite Song: Sexy And You Know It
Favorite Toy: Lego's
Favorite Movie: Tin Tin
Favorite TV Show? Military channel shows
What do you want to be when you grow up? Pilot
Favorite subect in school? Gym & Projects Class
Hobbies: building legos, anything WWII and WWI, playing saxophone, playing football,
and going shooting with his dad  
What you got for your birthday:
iTouch 4
itunes gift card
Authentic WWI helmet, that came all the way from France.
Sponge Bob Lego set
Star Wars Lego set
Birthday Breakfast In Bed:
 Peach pancakes with butter syrup, orange juice, and cut up fruit.
Birthday Dinner:
Spaghetti tacos
(You'd seen this on an i Carly episode and wanted to try it.  I must say, it was....interesting!)


0 Little Bit People Said...:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! I love hearing from you :)