Tuesday, January 31, 2012

"I Heart You" Printable Freebie

 Hey everyone! 

It's been wonderful and exciting to see the numbers of friends on facebook and followers on my blog who have been supporting my hard work.  I sure appreciate it!

I've been working hard on my new website and am proud to say I'm in the final stages of it being completed. I'll just be adding new products as they are made.  Feel free to check it out at

Here's a fun little printable I've made for you.  I saw this on pinterest and totally fell in love.  I just had to customize one for me and my decor.  Hopefully you'll find ONE out of the 21 printables that will match your decor!


As far as I know I can link the original post back to Aimee at Sprik Space. What a talented lady! 

Please be sure to follow my Terms Of Use.  It can be found in the Tou & Preview folder in the download. Thanks! :)




2 Little Bit People Said...:

Annheidel said...

This is wonderful - thanks!

Tonje said...

Beautiful! Thank you very much!

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! I love hearing from you :)