Thursday, June 14, 2012

Fun Free Fonts

Hi all, Shauna here, I'm one of Erika's CT members and once a month I'm going to show you one of my favorite free fonts. I’m a font-a-holic, but I refuse to give up the habit. I love all kinds. But ones I use all the time are handwriting fonts and one of my favorites is Pea Nicki by Kevin and Amanda. You can download it by clicking HERE or by clicking on the preview of the font below.



And to see how I use it, here is a layout I made with Erika's Which Way Templates.


I would love to see layouts you do with this font, so feel free to comment with a link to your layout using Pea Nicki.

1 Little Bit People Said...:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies (please, notice the new url for my blog), under the Page 1 post on Jun. 15, 2012. Thanks again.

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! I love hearing from you :)