Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Make It Your Way: I Like to Move It, Move It!

Hi Everyone! Theresa here again with another fun idea for getting more out of your templates! For the longest time, I stayed away from templates, determined to make my layouts unique and one-of-a-kind! Templates have become a new love of mine, because I can use them as a starting point and end up in an entirely different place with my page!

I took today's them from watching the new Madagascar movie's previews: "I Like to Move It, Move It." because I can not see that movie without thinking of that song! Who says a template's layers are "set in stone"? I took a template with 2 separate photos/clusters and totally rearranged it to make 1 center cluster with 2 photos! I simply selected all the layers in one cluster and moved it until it was where I wanted (and even flipped it around!), and what I ended up with, was something that looks entirely different from the original template, but I still saved loads of time by starting off with it!

Photobucket 

Photobucket 
 {credits: Ella Bella Template by Little Bit Shoppe Designs, Get Fit by Chrisdam Designs, 
A Work in Progress by Inspired Designs, Scrapflower Freebie Kit}

 

0 Little Bit People Said...:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! I love hearing from you :)