Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Gallery Standout!

Hello scrappers!! Template addicts!!
This is La'Shawn...aka: shawnbear. This is my first blog post since joining Little Bit Shoppe's CT. It is one of my favorite things to do as well. Gallery standouts! Its like window shopping...scrappy style. :)
Erika's gallery is full of beautiful layouts. Having great templates will do that! It ws really hard to pick out just one layout to show. Howver, I managed to do it.

by sharjen



Besides the fact that I am quite partial to layouts with the boyish touch, I just love the darling photos and colors of this layout. I really like that you can still see the template but that it is still her own! great shadow work too.

So, that is for today. Make sure you load your LBSD layouts up in her gallery! You might be next :)

Happy Scrapping!



0 Little Bit People Said...:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! I love hearing from you :)