Saturday, February 18, 2012

Friday Freebie: CU Horses



Today's Friday Freebie is this set of 4 png horses to use for any of your Personal Use or Commercial use projects. 

I had a Friday freebie request of a fellow follower to make a cowgirl themed baby shower kit.  Since most of the items I'd found for a kit said they were not to be given away as freebies,  I decided to try my hand at designing some of my own elements so I could give them away as I pleased.  Lucky you...you are the recipient of my trial and error at designing :) 


Since I designed everything from the shape of the horse to the photoshop styles, I can control the terms of use. I want you to be able to use these when ever and where ever you can. 
My terms of use are simple:

You MAY:
* use this product in any way you like as long as it is not sold or given away as the original, you must modify it in some way.
* Use in any commercial project {webdesign, photography, digital scrapbooking, etc.)

YOU MAY NOT:
* you are not allowed to trade or share any files from my designs with others.
* resell, repackage, and/or redistribute these files in their original format
* claim these graphics (in their original format or altered form) as your own
* use these graphics to create obscene, defamatory, or immoral works, nor for any other purpose which is prohibited by local or international law.
And if you'd like to share where and how you used these, please email me.  I'd LOVE to see it:)

3 Little Bit People Said...:

Jackie said...

Thank you very much.I love the wester theamand Horses also.

Ponytails said...

I had a cowgirl themed baby shower too! Love these horse shapes. I'll definitely be using them!

Powers Fam said...

Thank you so much! My niece is expecting her first baby and she is all cowgirl. This will be perfect. Thank you, Thank you!

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! I love hearing from you :)