Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Sweet Painting!

No really!
It's literally a "SWEET" painting. Made with sweetened condensed milk, how could you go wrong?
This is one of my fabulous recent PINTEREST finds.
You can find the original source along with other great Early Childhood Education information and tutorials from

My little guy LOVED this activity today.
His favorite part was :
"That is is very shiny, like my teeth" and "That you can trick people that you are eating your paints"

Be aware: This can be very sticky, so be sure to take extra precaution.


Gather your "ingredients"
Sweetened Condensed Milk
Food Coloring
Muffin Tin Or Ice Cube Tray
Paper
Art Smock
Paint Brush

I added about 3 drops of food coloring in each tin.

Enjoy! 

 Please let me know if you've tried this, and how you like it!



0 Little Bit People Said...:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! I love hearing from you :)