Thursday, February 23, 2012

Techy Thursday: "My Craft Channel"


Good Thursday morning everyone! 

Today's "Techy Thursday" is a fun cyber find!
Have you ever heard of "My Craft Channel?
I just recently came across it while blog hopping.  I'm sure I'm the only one in the dark, but for those of you who are like me and have never heard of it...here you go.

Crafty TV?
Who knew?
Great...one more thing to keep me side tracked from doing the things I should be doing.
I've only checked out a few of the episodes, but I've loved the ones I've seen so far. 
There is everything from...
 the creators of "I heart faces " to "Get a little creative" featuring some of the most popular crafty bloggers  talking crafts.

Click HERE to view the crafty webisodes.


0 Little Bit People Said...:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! I love hearing from you :)